Thu, Sep 28|
MORPHMOM ON THE MOVE RYE,NY - SEPTEMBER 28th
As “morphmoms,”, we devote most of our time to helping others, but now it’s time to get away and help ourselves! It’s our turn to spend some time learning & laughing, shopping & sipping & making new friends
Time & Location
Sep 28, 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM EDT
COMING SOON, Rye, New York
About the event
Experience a full day and night of inspiration, guidance and community. From cocktails to panels to speakers to book signings, to stand up comedy, to table reads and more.… Listen as our speakers share their journeys and the steps they took to get where they are today, meet other like-minded women and immediately feel part of a community — a movement —devoted to helping others discover and pursue their next step.
An event where fellow "morphmoms" share not just the positive experiences, but the challenges, failures and obstacles they faced along the way. Be empowered -- not afraid -- to go beyond your comfort zone and find “What’s Next!”
Here is an example of what the day will look like from our Boston event thius past May.
Different Speakers- Different Locations- Same Message!
Thursday Morning - "How They Did It!" ( The Union Club - 9:00AM-12:15PM ) (breakfast &lunch included)
- Hanadi Hamzeh- Founder of Covet Boston
- Tracilee Messina - Founder of Your Basic Beauty
- Judi Alperin King - Founder/ Executive Director The Wily Network
- Jen Ziskin - Owner, La Morra, Heritage of Sherborn, & Punch Bowl Brookline
- Kaitlin Brophy - Founder Brook & Elm
- Nancy Ruggeri - Owner of CycleBar Wellesley
- Marci Bracken - Co-Founder of Living Crue magazine
- Michelle Hoffmeister - Registrar & Leader at Waypoint Adventure
- Laura Zigman - Best-Selling author of six novels, incl. Animal Husbandry, Separation Anxiety & Small World.
- Melissa Clayton - CEO & Founder of Tiny Tags
- Alison King - Former Political Reporter at NBC Boston and NECN
- Taryn Roeder - Executive Director of Publicity of Abrams Books
Thursday Afternoon - Lunch & Learn with our Speakers (The Union Club - 12:30-2:30PM)
Thursday Evening - Literary Ladies & Laughter( District Hall at the Seaport - 6:00-9:00PM)
- Laurie Gelman - NYT Best-Selling Author will lead an exclusive audience participation table read of an anticipated soon-to-be television series based on her Class Mom book series & hopefully soon-to-be television show
- Jane Carroll -Sit back and laugh with our comedian extraordinaire
- Adrienne Brodeur- Meet Author of the bestselling memoir, "WILD GAME" & the forthcoming novel, "LITTLE MONSTERS" (7/11/23) & Executive Director, Aspen Words, The Aspen Institute...and get that book signed!
Thursday Night (6PM-9PM)
+$1.88 service fee
6:00PM-9:00PM - From panels to a tv pilot table read- with Laurie Gelman- we all get a part- and more!
+$1.88 service fee0
MORPHMOM ON THE MOVE (9AM-9PM
+$4.63 service fee
9:00AM-9:00 PM This includes the Thursday morning panels, breakfast, lunch with the speakers and our evening event.
+$4.63 service fee0
Thursday Day (9:00AM-2:30PM)
+$3.13 service fee
9:00AM-2:30PM Join us for a day of inspiration, empowerment & connection with our incredible panelists - followed by an intimate lunch with our speakers.
+$3.13 service fee0